This TV Cabinet is inspired by the traditional Shaker style with a versatile pared-back yet elegant design that is suited to any contemporary or traditional interior. This classic painted timber cabinet is designed to conceal all but the screen and sound system. The shelved cupboard space will store all you technology and accessories as well as organising and hiding the unsightly clutter of wires with the cable holes in the back. This cabinet is available with a choice of a solid pine or oak wood top that can come in a variety of finishes. This solid pine wood unit can be painted in any Farrow & Ball colour of your choice.
- 5ft unit painted in Cornforth White with solid oak top in Mist.
- 5ft unit painted in Hague Blue with solid oak top in Pure.
- 6ft unit painted in Stiffkey Blue with solid oak top in Pure.
- 6ft unit painted in Lamp Room Gray with solid oak top in Mist.
- 7ft unit painted in Wimborne White with solid oak top in Cotton White.
- 8ft unit painted in Wimborne White with solid oak top in Dark.
- 9ft unit painted in White Tie with solid oak top in Pure.
Width: 3ft, 4ft, 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, 8ft, 9ft
Top Thickness: 30mm
No. of Shelves: 1x adjustable in each cupboard / 1x central open shelf.
Materials: Solid pine unit painted inside and out. MDF groove back panel. Solid pine or oak top.
Lead time for TV Cabinets from the time of order is 4-6 weeks. If you need an urgent turnaround then contact us as there may be an additional charge to receive your item a lot sooner. Please keep in mind that during the lead up to Christmas we may have an extended lead time.
To find out more about our delivery charges, please head over to our Delivery Information page.
Our Keepers Cottage
Gem has our Traditional Farmhouse Dining Set