The Plinth give your kitchen that perfect finishing touch.
Our Plinth is supplied at 3000mm long and 150mm high as standard, however the height can be made to a custom measurement if required to allow for scribing. The Plinth is set back under the cabinetry and secured against the jacking feet. The ends will run into the wall or 40mm External End Panels.
Available with a number of different finishes including;
- Raw/Untreated: For you to paint or treat as you wish, at home.
- Primed: Two coats of primer, ready for you to paint in your choice of colour.
- Painted: Finished inside and out in a Farrow & Ball paint colour of your choice.
Materials: Solid pine
Lead time for Pine Kitchens from the time of order is 6-8 weeks. If you need an urgent turnaround then contact us as there may be an additional charge to receive your item a lot sooner. If you would like your order to be ready for a set date please let us know and we can ensure your kitchen is ready for your install date. Please keep in mind that during the lead up to Christmas we may have an extended lead time.
To find out more about our delivery charges, please head over to our Delivery Information page.
- Payment options with Klarna:
- Pay in 30 days
- 3 interest-free instalments
- Monthly financing
Victoria At The Whitecottage
Solid Oak Farmhouse Table Set with glazed display dresser