The Beaded Wall End Panel gives your kitchen the perfect finishing touch for added detailing and a nod to the more traditional country kitchen that we all love.
Wall End Panels sit on the side of the cabinet, behind the frame, to conceal the carcass on any open and visible ends. End Panels are provided at the full depth of the cabinetry so to allow tolerance for scribing.
Available with a number of different finishes including;
- Raw/Untreated: For you to paint or treat as you wish at home.
- Primed with two coats of primer: Ready for you to paint in your choice of colour.
- Painted: Finished on all sides in a Farrow & Ball paint colour of your choice.
Width: 342mm (317mm plus excess for scribing)
Materials: Beaded MDF
Lead time for Pine Kitchens from the time of order is 6-8 weeks. If you need an urgent turnaround then contact us as there may be an additional charge to receive your item a lot sooner. If you would like your order to be ready for a set date please let us know and we can ensure your kitchen is ready for your install date. Please keep in mind that during the lead up to Christmas we may have an extended lead time.
To find out more about our delivery charges, please head over to our Delivery Information page.
- Payment options with Klarna:
- Pay in 30 days
- 3 interest-free instalments
- Monthly financing
Victoria At The Whitecottage
Solid Oak Farmhouse Table Set with glazed display dresser